hotjar

Thursday 16 June 2016

Earnings and withdrawal

As I promised, I'm going to show you my earnings with Forexcashbackcloud.

They have a really nice dashboard where you can check out your earnings, your cashback rate, your referral bonues and your referred users.

Do you remember the level system I was talking about in the previous post?
Level system

I am currently gold level. If you earn more Cashback points, your level will increase, therefore you will get more cashback.

You can also do small kind of promotions such as like their Facebook page, Tweet about them or give them a rating. Most of these promotions give you 1% more cashback rate each. You might also invite your friends for more cashback.

They show your active accounts too on the dashboard
Your trading accounts
Every time you get some rebate on your accounts, it will show up here in the dashboard. You can also check your final balance at the top.


Let's get to withdrawal

They have three type of methods to withdraw the money.

Withdrawal
I used Paypal to request a withdrawal on 12th of April. The money arrived on my account 2 days later. 

Withdrawal

All in all, I'm satisfied with Forexcashbackcloud. If you're looking to get some cashback on your forex trading, I'd definitely go and check them out. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment